Want to help? TriTAG needs you! Help to make transit and active transportation the way to go in Waterloo Region.
Stay in the Loop
- Read our blog and subscribe to our RSS feeds.
- Become a fan of TriTAG on Facebook, where we will notify you of important events, and you can show your support for us.
- Follow TriTAG on Twitter.
- Join our Mailing List, to receive monthly-ish updates about what’s going on in Waterloo Region.
- Write letters to the editor in any local publication that will have you.
- Write to your member of City or Township council, and to your member of Regional Council about the issues that concern you. See our links page.
- Contact city staff, regional staff, Grand River Transit, etc. about things that do not work as they should.
- Attend public input meetings for projects such as Rapid Transit, Regional Growth Management Strategy, as well as more local projects that are still significant. We’ll try to keep you updated via our blog.
- Speak at City and Regional Council meetings (as a “delegation”) on alternative transportation issues.
Spread the Word
- Tell your friends about us!
- Talk to friends and co-workers about transit and active transportation if they’ll listen.
Be Active in TriTAG
- Contact us about issues we should be investigating, and pass along any interesting tidbits you come across.
- Come out to our meetings. Public meetings are generally held weekday evenings in Uptown Waterloo or downtown Kitchener; details will be on the blog.
- Let us know if you are willing to volunteer your special skills, e.g. graphic design, video, etc., or if you have knowledge or experience you think would help.